Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jen Jen the.... RN!!

I just recieved a little e-mail from our own Jen Newman, and I'm sure that everyone misses her so I thought I would pass it along to ya'll!
-Dawney

Wow...what a pleasant surprise to open my e-mail and see a note from you...funny that there are two Jen Newman's at intermountain, I (and I'm sure many of you) thought that one was more than enough!! Well...I miss you guys like crazy!! Fourth floor was my home away from home for two years and it is strange not seeing everyone everyday. I do have to say that I am very happy to not be spending my entire life savings on gas...especially with the new prices. Suddenly, waking up at four am seems like a strange idea.

Well, the ER is amazing. It is everything that I had hoped for and more. There is no stopping from the minute that my shift starts to the end...but I thrive on chaos so I love it. I have learned more in the two months working here than I think I ever did in nursing school. I have definitely seen some amazing things and learn something new everyday. I passed boards the beginning of June so I am officially Jen the RN.
I hope this email finds everyone happy and healthy. Hopefully one day soon I will come and float back down to happy valley....

Love Jen

No comments: