Friday, February 20, 2009

Traci Wennerholm sent me an update!!! :)

Dawney and Gang,

Hope you guys are doing well! I miss you guys so much and think about all of you. (To be perfectly honest, only most of you.)
Life has been crazy since I left. My nephew who I quit for left at Christmas time. (Della called that one at six months--four months longer than the original two months he was supposed to have stayed. And he would still be here today...)
As soon as Christmas was over we started the kitchen remodel and are in the middle of that right now. I am currently microwaving in the living room. It's kind of like camping, only it's not a five star resort.

The stay at home Mom thing was supposed to get better with time, but I just find that I am back into working--from home this time. Although if a tempting offer was presented, you could probably tempt me back. Working at home isn't too exciting. I am working with the American Diabetes Association and several other authors to publish a book. It should be out in the next six months or so depending on who picks it up. Exciting...

The family is doing well. Emily is six and so cute with her two front teeth missing. Travis is 3 and 1/2 and into everything--literally. I always find him trying to harass Emily in some sort of way. And earlier he tried flying off the bunkbed ladder like Ironman but came to me and showed me his carpet burn and told me we probably need to buy rockets like Ironman. And Scott is doing good. He's still working in Bountiful for the car auction.

I miss you guys and hope everyone is doing good. Let me know all the news. I keep meaning to get up there to visit but something always comes up and I know that you guys are busy...maybe the next potluck Sunday. Let me know.

Take Care! Traci Wennerholm

... Here is Traci's e-mail if you would like to drop her a line and let her know how you are doing!!! :) twennerholm@msn.com

No comments: