Sunday, July 5, 2009

Holly Jara is gone :(




Holly, who has been on our floor for so long, is now leaving us. She brought us the Jara fall protocol, Teal Thursday, "this is how I fall and slide" videos, special 7 layer bean dip,and was instramental in initiating check-your-check-Tuesday.
I was not there on her last night *sniff*, so I am just going to post a few pics I have of her from other events.
Congrats on the twins- let us know how you are, and when you have them. Keep up on your blog, and call us at night when you have nothing to do! :)

2 comments:

The Arnolds said...

Is Holly having twins?!! How exciting! What is her blog address?

Thanks for keeping the blog updated, Dawney. I miss the fourth floor so much! Hope you are doing well.

-Tamara Arnold

Dawney said...

Tami-
Holly doesn't have a blog, but we would love her too. :) She is on facebook, though- so you can catch her there (although she isn't on it often) :) Maybe she will be more now that she has moved so far away from everyone.
As for keeping up on the blog- you are too kind- seriously. I have been so bad at this, but every now and again I get the bug and post a few things. :) I hope you're doing well!