Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Christmas! (and some catch-up)



Winter is here in full force, and I hope you are all having a wonderful time getting ready for Christmas- (even if your NOT having a wonderful time driving in all the slush)! I hope you all have a Happy Christmas, and that you get to spend quality time with your family and loved ones.

Thanks to everyone who made the Christmas party fun (and thanks to Janet for setting it up)!

I haven't posted anything for a while, so I thought I'd sum up some great news here:

Holly had her twins (Olivia and Ben!
Lyndsay had Henry, and it sounds like they are both doing very well!
Janet is engaged, and getting married in February!
McKell graduates from nursing school this month!
Meredith is going to Paraguay on her mission!
...which is also sad news as she has left us. :(
Good luck Meredith, and know that we will miss you!!!

No comments: