Saturday, August 21, 2010

did I miss the memo?

To those who think they are leaving out floor:

STOP!!

We are working on getting a mandate together so that those who are currently employed on the 4th floor cannot quit. Those who do will be called deserters (not desserters) and shunned. Now you don't want that...do you? I didn't think so. :)

Where are you all going? I'm starting to feel like the last kid picked up from school at the end of the day....



:) Really- you are all going to be/ are currently missed. Good luck and keep us updated!

2 comments:

josh&amanda said...

Dawney, I really almost cried reading this. I miss you guys so much! That is the only job I've ever wanted to go back to!

Dawney said...

Amanda- we want you to come back!!! :) I know, I know- such a commute...but for those who are dedicated...
LOL!
Miss you!!