Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New e-mail from Brittany G. and Kelly C!

Hey I know I haven’t keep in touch very good I am sorry. Work is ok I don’t like the schedule yet but oh well you can’t have it all. I do miss you guys A LOT it isn’t as fun here. I can’t believe Holly is a quilter. That is awesome what she is doing for them. I would love to see it if you can take a pic and send it to me that would be cool. I wish I was talented like that. Tell Dyana I said congrats (I thought she was “in no way getting married” ha ha ha). That is exciting let me know when and where the wedding is and I will try and make it. Is she registered anywhere? I am glad you finally have someone to replace me but she won’t be as fun as me… ha ha ha. Ya I am still unsure about the house thing. It is just so far out there. I know Britt lives out there and so do a lot of other people but I love the area I am in right now we just can’t afford the HUGE house payment even with me working full-time. It is a really nice home I just don’t like the idea of living out in the Ranches. To me it is to far away from civilization.

Well I have to get back to work (ya right) so keep in touch.

Britt G

Hey Dawney,

How's everything going?! I hope that life is great. SO. I tried to blog the other day, but it turns out I'm uncapable of doing so. But here are my scant thoughts, words of wisdom, whatever you would like to call them. I'm flexible.

1. I wore my bee costume the first day of work down here at UCLA. Turns out Californians don't really have a sense of humor.

2. MRSA and crazy people are everywhere. That probably could've gone unstated, but still - true as ever. People are CRAZY, which is almost refreshing. At least some things never change.

3. I hope life is going well for you and everybody on the fourth floor!

Kelly

No comments: