Monday, November 19, 2007

New e-mail from Mary Pugh (not Pugh anymore..)

Dawney!
How are you. things are going good for me. John got a job at the mill down hear and that is good. I am starting with the public health department with my sister Katie. One sad thing is that I have been sick for allmost four weeks now don't know what's up with it. No No No I'm not pregnent. wish I was in a way though. I have had antibiotics and every thing and still sick. I am getting better slowly thoug. things have been fun just would be better if I felt better. about the pictures my sister has them still and even I haven't seen them yet. I gess she is doing tuch-ups or something like that but as soon as I can I will send some. that is so cool about the quilt for Dyana that would be realy fun. I am glad things are going good for you on the 4th floor. I still miss working with all of you, tell everyone Hi for me and that things are good. Tell Rob that I have some better music John is exposing me to some fun music like, AC DC, Rush, The Police, and Shine Down pritty good stuff. Ha Ha Ha :) John and I Just got a suberban because he dosen't fit in my car very well Ha Ha. I like it and so does my neice and nephue now they ride with us all the time. I woried that John might not be to happy about that but he asks them to come with us more then I do so that is good he fitts in with my family so well. I like his family too they are very nice. we are going to Arizona for thanksgiving that should be fun. well continue to do well, and now that I miss ya. talk to you later
Mary

No comments: