Thursday, December 6, 2007

Shakera!!!


Hi Dawney,

How are you and all my friends at the 4th floor? Happy Holidays. We are doing well here in Texas. Juan is working and I am able to stay at home with Little Shakera. Little Shakera is growing up quickly. She's finally walking and getting into everything. She loves playing with ornaments on the Christmas tree. And she is becoming a good little dancer. How is the weather there? It's warm here, around the 70s in the afternoon, but chilly at night. I miss seeing the snow on the mountains, but I don't miss driving in it. I miss you all. Please say hello to everyone. I love the website you made. It makes me feel like I'm right there with you guys. Attached is a photo of the family. It's a big file. I don't know how to make it smaller. But if you can shrink it, you can put it on the website. What is the address to the floor? I want to send you guys a Christmas card.

Love,
Shakera

No comments: