Thursday, July 3, 2008


Holly knows what it means to go that extra mile for her patients. When those call lights ring- she's off! Way to go Holly! :)

Actually, this was Holly's FIFTH re-enactment of a spill she took here at work. This last one left her a little on the black and blue side so the encores stopped here. What would we do without you Mrs. Jara?!
This video is a great example of why I love it here... 98.7% of the time.
By the way.. Kudos to Ryan Sargent for capturing this wonderful moment in 4th floor history!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah Holly! Way to be extraordinary!

FamilyMoe said...

Holly,
Even though I saw the reenactment in real life, this video is just as good! Thanks for getting it on video Ryan! Until later...

Kelly said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I'm sitting in the library and laughing so hard it's killing me. I love it.