Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wall-E party

First of all.. Thank you Janet for putting out party together. Thanks to the Ortho docs as well for funding it. There is a card floating around the floor to sign for them. :)
I think everyone had a good time, and I think we are planning another movie gathering for this fall! Here are the pics that Janet sent to me- Thanks again!
Thank you to everyone who could make it- and sorry you weren't there to those who were slaving away at work so the rest of us could have a good time! :)
It was nice to meet family members/ see those that we knew, as well as chat for longer than between call lights with everyone!
-Dawney

Okay.. we are experiencing technical difficulties...
I can only pull the pics up on one computer, and that computer wont let me post them to the blog. *grr* I will keep trying and post them to this entry when I get it all figured out. Sorry gang!

No comments: